Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm back, bitches!

How time flies! My last post was over a year ago and concentrated on a conversation at the Easter dinner table. This last weekend after unbuttoning my pants to make room for another round of ham, booze and.. well.. even more booze, a random thought popped in to my head. "Hey... didn't I used to write a blog about this shithole town that I reside in?"

Truth be told, I thought nobody was reading it. I sent it out to a small group of friends and regularly begged them to read it. They rolled their eyes and pretended to humor me. Months passed by, nobody left any comments and I crawled in to the fetal position and nursed my wounded self esteem with Vicodin and Jack Daniels. Sunday I stumbled to the computer post-Easter dinner, logged in to the email linked to this account for the first time in over 6 months and HOLY SHIT people were actually responding.


Forgive me. My blogging skills are rusty so I am resorting to this tired ass Sally "You like me!" Fields reference.

Game on, J-Vegans! I am sharpening my tongue once again and not leaving the house without my camera. We are back in business.
Special thanks to the Afghan Lemmings, especially SD who took time out of his busy day of handing terrorists their asses to let me know that the blog was being circulated around his battalion. My ego is now so swollen I may have to celebrate by slamming Jager and slapping a stripper's ass in his honor. Safe return home, gents.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming back!

    Just wanted to let you know that I am reading them, forwarding them to my husband (who cannot view them, where he is at), who is then forwarding the e-mails out to quite a few other people). Please don't stop again, you have brought smiles to many people! While they may not be commenting, lots of people are reading them.

    Vickie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know SD and am apart of the lemmings...Classy Jville is hilarious and very accurate, keep it up bud and let us know when new blogs are up!!

    You should hit up the hooters as a topic, amazingly how all of them are in either Med school or preparing for the BAR...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! your back!! trust me we read your blog I was introduced to this blog in my English class along with 15 other people

    ReplyDelete